Here's a shot of Mat reading the magazine,
My target audience is aimed at people like Mat, Mat is young teenager who enjoys listening to electronic music. My magazine is aimed at people in the --- tribes, I would say that Max is part of the --- tribes, and would also enjoy my magazine, as it may be appealing to Max. People who enjoy EDM music, or electronic music would be the --- groups because they're into things such as the latest trending music, new and upcoming artists, and so I think that It's make sense that someone like this would be interested in a magazine like mine.
I also found that, using the YouGov website, that most of the people who listen to electronic music are young males, as the picture below shows.
According to the YouGov website, their interests consist of playing video games, and are into 'geeky' things.
Mat likes Electronic Dance Music, so this type of magazine is something that he may find appealing, he is reading an article about 'LIVEMAU5' - a legitimate EDM music producer and archenemy of DEADMAU5, the magazine will cover anything and everything electro related, including EDM music. And with the EDM district becoming one of the fastest and biggest growing music groups yet, there will be an increasingly larger market for a magazine of this type.
My magazine is aimed at 14 - 27 year olds. I have found that Real gamers and scene kids like electronic.
On UK Tribes, I found that the most likely types of people to be interested in my magazine, are groups such as, young alts, Real Gamers (As we've found out from the UKGov website) 'nerds', Indie scenesters will also be interesting in my magazine, as they are always interesting in finding new music, and anything that is trending.
On UK Tribes, I found that the most likely types of people to be interested in my magazine, are groups such as, young alts, Real Gamers (As we've found out from the UKGov website) 'nerds', Indie scenesters will also be interesting in my magazine, as they are always interesting in finding new music, and anything that is trending.
With this being an 'all in one' magazine in terms of electro, it should hopefully attract and appeal to the electronic music audience.


Use Uk tribes as background research for audience/demographic.
ReplyDelete