I believe the target audience is those of ages 14 - 27. I anticipate seeing the following artists: Owl City, Daft Punk etc. To improve, I would make the gender of your TA more specific and add a price and frequency. I would also make the minimum age of your target audience higher, as something that appeals to a 14 year old, may not appeal to a 27 year old. There is also no associated genre to your magazine, therefore I think the inclusion of that would be better. I do like the idea of your magazine as there is an open market for this genre, however it may not be as popular.
I believe the target audience is 14-27 year olds I anticipate seeing the following artists; Daft Punk and Fox Stevenson To improve, have you considered saying the target audience of your magazine, say whether the magazine is weekly/monthly and you could state the price
I believe the target audience is 14-27 year olds. I anticipate seeing the following artists: Daft Punk and Owl City. To improve you could have stated what tribe your magazine is aimed for and how often the magazine will come out.
I think your target market is 14-27 year old I anticipate seeing artist such as daft punk and panda eye To improve have you considered a set price and frequency for your magazine.
I believe the target audience is 14-27 year olds that listen to electronic music. I anticipate on seeing the following artists: Owl City, Daft Punk, Fox Stevenson, Panda eyes '& more'. To improve, have you considered stating the Tribe you are aiming your magazine at, stating the price of your magazine.
I believe the target audience is those of ages 14 - 27.
ReplyDeleteI anticipate seeing the following artists: Owl City, Daft Punk etc.
To improve, I would make the gender of your TA more specific and add a price and frequency. I would also make the minimum age of your target audience higher, as something that appeals to a 14 year old, may not appeal to a 27 year old. There is also no associated genre to your magazine, therefore I think the inclusion of that would be better. I do like the idea of your magazine as there is an open market for this genre, however it may not be as popular.
I believe the target audience is 14-27 year olds
ReplyDeleteI anticipate seeing the following artists; Daft Punk and Fox Stevenson
To improve, have you considered saying the target audience of your magazine, say whether the magazine is weekly/monthly and you could state the price
I believe the target audience is 14-27 year olds.
ReplyDeleteI anticipate seeing the following artists: Daft Punk and Owl City.
To improve you could have stated what tribe your magazine is aimed for and how often the magazine will come out.
I think your target market is 14-27 year old
ReplyDeleteI anticipate seeing artist such as daft punk and panda eye
To improve have you considered a set price and frequency for your magazine.
I believe the target audience is 14-27 year olds that listen to electronic music.
ReplyDeleteI anticipate on seeing the following artists: Owl City, Daft Punk, Fox Stevenson, Panda eyes '& more'.
To improve, have you considered stating the Tribe you are aiming your magazine at, stating the price of your magazine.