I like these colours. I've considered using some of these for my magazine, as some of them are lively and very upbeat, such as the 3rd one down (although in the blogger editor they're side by side, thanks Blogger.) I really like the first one, and how all the colors are more desaturated than the other examples, it gives it a more subtle, relaxing look to the photo, I think that it'd look great with a magazine cover









Fonts
Below is a list of fonts that I found appealing, as you can see, I've picked a variety of different types of font, some of them are big and bold, like you see in pop magazines, others are small and thin, like you see in more classy magazines. I think that I'll be going for something very clean yet professional looking, fonts like Roboto, Comunica Type, and similar may be used alongside a nice desaturated color pallet.







No comments:
Post a Comment