First I have a blank piece of A4 paper.
Then I add a photo of Drake.
Then I add some text, aswell as a blue glowing blur onto it, which acts almost as a lens flare.
Then I add the barcode, price, and other additional text to complete the magazine.
To improve, I think I could've made the side text black instead, so it stands out more.
To improve, I think I could've made the side text black instead, so it stands out more.
Here I start off with a simple background, adding in the title and subheading.
The typo in Deadmau5 has been tactically placed there to see if anyone noticed.
I've not noticed it yet...
The typo in Deadmau5 has been tactically placed there to see if anyone noticed.
I've not noticed it yet...
For this photo, I cut out slices using the marquee tool, and scaled them up in random directions to give it a glitchy effect.
Then I added in the barcode and price.







No comments:
Post a Comment